Good to know
Most expensive part of your car A/C system is the compressor. Discovering and removing the cause of the problem, cleaning the system and installing the new compressor is considered to be the most costly repairon the car.
Professional installing and appropriate handling is important for the long-term and faultless operation of the system.
It is important to note that if you disregard the following measures, there is a high risk that you need change compressor again resulting in future expense.
To prolong the life of your compressor please follow these steps:
- Seek advice from speciality garage if the system does not work properly or at all. Professional installation is the condition of warranty.
- Compressor failure in most cases is due to the fault with another component. Therefore further replacement part may be requested. If this does not happen, the system still might work, but the lifespan of the compressor will be greatly reduced.
- Receiver drier must be replaced when changing the compressor. The function of the drier is to clean the refrigerant during operation.
- Thorough flushing of the system before compressor installation is mandatory. The system is flushed with a special liquid. All the components have to be cleaned before installation.
- Turn on the A/C system once every week – even in winter.
- Upon gas refill insure that the system is fully tested for signs of faulty operation. Identifying problems early can prevent expensive repair bills.
Most importantly we recommend you regular maintenance and use of quality parts. To cut down on costs, source quality parts at reasonable prices.
Our company offers you high-quality product at competitive price which will guarantee a long, faultless operation of your a/c system.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any queries.